Where do we go from here?
After an intense three months spanning the nation, working with Connecticut’s Chris Donovan to sharpen his message and write an acceptance speech for the nominating convention and then packing the car, passing through Mount Rushmore and on to the Pacific Northwest where I ran Darcy Burner’s campaign for Washington’s First Congressional District, I’m now looking for what is next.
Does your campaign need a communications director? Some quality control auditing? Training and process improvement? I can make your campaign better. So long as you are a progressive Democrat that is.
Whether you are looking to hire a consultant or a full time staffer, you should contact us here.
- RootsCamp 2012 – Preview/Materials
- We MUST do better.
- The Candidate Project
- Miami DFA Campaign Academy Wrap Up
- RootsCamp 2012 Wrapup
- What to do with/about ‘Some Guy’ candidates from RootsCamp 2012
- Florida’s New (2012) Congressional Map
- ‘Some Guy’ vs Contender – which are you?
- Florida Redistricting: A Look at US House Seats Part 3: 15-27